My photo
Bellingham, WA, United States

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Doing what I Love on Sunday - Real Estate with Judy

Doing what I Love on Sunday- Real Estate with Judy

Today is Sunday, I decided to take a day off today. I am a licensed real estate agent in Whatcom County, WA. My name is Judy Schneider. So I work many weekend and evenings. It was nice to take a day to do what ever I wanted. I got up and dressed and thought, what is it that I would like to do today.

My children are growing up fast and like to do their own thing most of the time. My husband is watching football of course. We always have a big family dinner on Sunday together. That still leaves me with several hours to do what I want.

I guess when you do what you love doing everyday of the week, it is not really work. I love selling real estate. I love all of the wonderful things I have learned, about online marketing too. So today I spent some time freshening things up online. I enjoyed every moment of it.

I don't claim to be a wonderful blogger, just someone who enjoys learning new things. I am not a writer. I am a real estate agent who loves getting to know people. Finding the home of your dreams makes me very happy. I enjoyed my day off, as funny as that may sound. now I am well rested and ready for a new week. When you are doing what you love, it is not really work.

Just to let you know. Our Sunday Dinner was great and there was plenty of family time and conversation too. My Family is also very important to me.

Doing what I Love on Sunday - Real Estate with Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment